Saturday, July 19, 2008
Please stop hitting her!
I felt so angry and sad when I read those remarks. It is so unfair to just post those hurting comments freely on her work. Why are you only seeing the little girl in a whole 3 mins MV? What about the product design student? Why about the wise Indian old man? Aren’t they demonstrating our spirit stronger?
How much these people know about her works? How heartless to just ‘sentence’ her creativity to death? Do you know how many walls and obstacles she had to bang before getting this final piece? She worked whole-heartedly for this project and yet got hit the most – without any support. Not a single one from the committee stands in to say a word. Some key person even wanted her not to get them involved. OMG, they were so afraid and just hope to cover their ass… Sigh… do you still want to fight a war together with this kind of people?
If you know her well, she is definitely not doing it for her own glory. But the return was so hard and sense-less.
As a friend, I want to see her stand up again. Learn from this experience not to give up her creative talents.
G, you are wonderful to me!
I felt so angry and sad when I read those remarks. It is so unfair to just post those hurting comments freely on her work. Why are you only seeing the little girl in a whole 3 mins MV? What about the product design student? Why about the wise Indian old man? Aren’t they demonstrating our spirit stronger?
How much these people know about her works? How heartless to just ‘sentence’ her creativity to death? Do you know how many walls and obstacles she had to bang before getting this final piece? She worked whole-heartedly for this project and yet got hit the most – without any support. Not a single one from the committee stands in to say a word. Some key person even wanted her not to get them involved. OMG, they were so afraid and just hope to cover their ass… Sigh… do you still want to fight a war together with this kind of people?
If you know her well, she is definitely not doing it for her own glory. But the return was so hard and sense-less.
As a friend, I want to see her stand up again. Learn from this experience not to give up her creative talents.
G, you are wonderful to me!
Comments:
<< Home
Words are easy to say.. I'm sure these people dont think about the amount of effort and work thats put in to produce the video.
I support you G!
Dont let these people get you down.
Jia you!!
- Angela
Post a Comment
I support you G!
Dont let these people get you down.
Jia you!!
- Angela
<< Home
