Wednesday, May 07, 2008

 
Sometimes I liked to 'trouble' myself too much by thinking of too many things and that resulted in many sleepless nights.

I get depressed easily when I can't find an answer quick enough to my 'imaging' questions.

Sigh! I know I am asking more than I have from life. Maybe, I am afraid to loose all that I have now? hahah... pre-menopause syndrome?

A wise friend had enlightened me today. He said I shouldn’t always focus on the black dot on a piece of white sheet. The black dot is just 1% of the white sheet. So why can’t I see the 99% happiness that I had enjoyed in life?

Comments:
Dear Jalyn- jie

I totally do the same thing.

Think too much
Worry too much

In the end I end up tired in the mind.

= /
 
but we are so lucky to have people around us that who are willing to share. this friend of mine reminded me, when we need help we must not be 'shy' to voice out and also not to be stingy of our words to help anyone.. doctor also need to see doctor.
 
haha... btw, who is ostkiefer?
 
Eugene here
 
oh btw, i m ostkiefer
 
guess we have to also accept we are like that and it is nothing wrong with that 2.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?