Saturday, April 26, 2008

 
She might be inexperienced but she is willing to take on the tasks from scratch - Courage
She might be too tight up with works but she is frank to state her unavailability - Upright
She might be young but she is convinced - Ability
Thanks my dear Angela.

I am really disappointed with some of the people that I met recently. pai say to those friends that I had introduced these 'money minded' talents to you and caused you trouble in dealing with them.

I was disappointed with some of these young people. Sigh... their main concern is all about returns in money. How many people will get a chance in exposing yourself in mega events? Especially for those who don't even have any significant past event background. Don't you think it is a great learning journey? Look at the people around you in the same event, the amount of efforts and times they put in. They are not asking for any return and yet were grateful for the opportunity.

Maybe I am too naïve to think everyone of them like my students that who are so eagerly in hunting for exposure regardless of big or small events. Yes, I am proud of them. I will not take my bunch of student for granted and I will make sure they grow along the way. Thanks all.

For those young talents, if your attitude towards an assignment is mainly for money, I will advice you to stop now. Coz, talents are everywhere and the numbers will carry on growing. But the experience that you accumalated can only gain when others give you a chance. Thanks to those who give me lots of opportunity to grow. Till today, I am still enjoying exploring raw and going no where kinda of projects.

Quote from a Taiwanese rich man:

Work for the money, you will get tired easily.
Work for your aspiration, you can stand strong wind.
Work for your interest, you will never say die.

Comments:
=) Thank you Jalyn!
you've been a great guide to me
it's my luck to have known you..
and i thank God for it!

im sure those who dont see the opportunities are blinded by short term interest...

dont be too disappointed, im sure they will realise to regret for what they have done.

Angela
 
haha... I should be contented with who I have, right.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?