Wednesday, July 25, 2007

 

Thank you to those who assist in pulling everything together.

Sigh! Never gotten such a prolong illness before. But, the good thing is It makes me realized that I had actually neglected my health and didn't care enough for this essential instrument of mine. No health no mind, no mind can’t think, can’t think no work.

Also realized that relationship and trust are something that we can't rush through and they really need times to build up....

I was too optimistic over the times with my track working records. Thinking every working partner, new or old, has the same wavelength as me... But, something you just can't work alone.

Whatever.... besides taking times to recuperate my health condition, I will also need to find ways to re-gain my confidence in creative works again.

I think I should step down after completing the last scene since I can only contribute this much to it for now. Frankly speaking, there isn't any hard feeling for me to let go. Coz I felt this should be the way for allowing others to carry on with their ideas to give more dimensions to the project.

Thank you to those who shared your experience with me and I don't feel alone now. Now, I can concentrate on working on my health for my loved ones.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?