Wednesday, November 22, 2006
Inviting interested 'farmers' to phrase 1 of seedingLab
email to artsch@gmail.com if you are keen to share our raw thoughts on 1 Dec 06 at 9.30pm. venue: The Theatre Practice @ Waterloo St
Can passioin be garnered?
how to sustain the 'discipline in working a dream' for a young talent?
I will never said die to this. I will carry on to 'create' a space for it with whatever I have... wish me good luck and health not hell!
email to artsch@gmail.com if you are keen to share our raw thoughts on 1 Dec 06 at 9.30pm. venue: The Theatre Practice @ Waterloo St
Can passioin be garnered?
how to sustain the 'discipline in working a dream' for a young talent?
I will never said die to this. I will carry on to 'create' a space for it with whatever I have... wish me good luck and health not hell!